Brooke has been practising as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist at Peak Health (Gymea) since 2008, having special interest in active lifestyle management for people living with complex chronic conditions.
Brooke finds nothing more rewarding than providing exercise interventions to improve the patients’ functional ability aiding quality of life, using her thorough knowledge and insight into physiology, biomechanics, posture and healthcare. Brooke is successful in providing a holistic approach to treatment using her dual qualifications as an exercise physiologist and massage therapist.
Brooke experience and range of exercise rehabilitation and lifestyle modification interventions include working with people living with:
- Cancer/post cancer fatigue
- Chronic pain
- Pre and post-natal
- Chronic neurological and musculoskeletal conditions
- Workers compensation clients for manual handling and functional work conditioning;
- department of veteran affairs clients for exercise maintenance and falls prevention
- Pre-and post-operative rehabilitation for orthopaedic patients
- Occupational health programs for corporate bodies and athletes to help improve functional sports performance and aide recovery/management of injuries.
Brooke also runs multiple Peak Health Programs in group or individual settings including; Lifestyle Program, Clinical Pilates, Better Bones, Hydrotherapy and Water Based Programs, Manual Handling and Falls Prevention.
When Brooke is not working, she is spending time being active outdoors with her cavoodle ‘Ruby’, water skiing, snow skiing, kayaking or mountain biking!